Aberystwyth University Abergrad is a public research university established in 1872 as University College Wales. It provides learning opportunities for students with various degree programs in different fields.Aberystwyth University Abergrad is considering accepting applications for Aberystwyth University Abergrad Scholarships open for students from the UK/EU and any part of the world. It is an amazing program for which both full and part-time students can apply.
They also offer Scholarship towards Taught Masters (excluding PGCE), LLM by research and MPhil tuition fees for Aberystwyth University Abergrad graduates registering for study in 2021.
The Aberystwyth University Abergrad Scholarship applies to UK, EU and International students. You must hold at least a 2:2 undergraduate degree from Aberystwyth University to be considered eligible for the Aberystwyth University Abergrad Scholarship. The scheme covers all modes of study (full-time, part-time and distance learning) but does not cover staff candidates.
If you hold a First Class Bachelors (Hons.) degree, then the scholarship will represent a discount of 20% of your tuition fees. Holders of Second Class degrees are eligible for a scholarship which will represent a 10% discount on your Taught Masters tuition fee.
To be considered for the Aberystwyth University Abergrad Scholarship, an Application for an eligible course must be received by 31st July 2021. You do not need to apply separately for this loyalty discount. It is automatically awarded to students on enrolment where eligible.
Applicants may only hold the AberGrad Scholarship with other funding providing as the combined amount does not exceed 50% of the Master’s tuition fees. Please note that the regulations of other scholarships often prevent them from being held with other awards. It is the applicants’ responsibility to check this. Loans are not treated as scholarships for this purpose.
This scholarship is targeted to attract most talented students from around the world and encourage them for considering studying at Aberystwyth by covering their education expenses.
Why choose Aberystwyth University to study? AU is the first university to be awarded the prestigious award of “University of the year for teaching quality” by The Times/Sunday Times Good University Guide for two times (2018 and 2019). It is the world’s first university award with plastic-free university status.
- Aberystwyth University Abergrad Scholarship scheme will cover all modes of study as full-time, part-time, and distance learning. But the program will do not include staff candidates.
- Candidates who hold first-class bachelor degree will get 20% to waive in their tuition fee. Holders of Second Class degrees are eligible for a grant worth 10% of the taught master tuition fee.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: July 30, 2020
- University or Organization: Aberystwyth University
- Department: N/A
- Awards: 10% to 20% waive in tuition fee.
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
Eligibility For Aberystwyth University Abergrad Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: Students from any part of the world are invited to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The program will be awarded for undergraduate courses in any subject
- Eligibility Criteria: You will be the right candidates for this program if you have the following credentials:
- Must be UK/EU and International students.
- Must hold at least a 2:2 undergraduate degree from Aberystwyth University to be considered eligible for the Aber- Grad Scholarship.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLYING
- How to Apply for the Aberystwyth University Abergrad Scholarships: Applicants do not need to apply separately for this discount as it is automatically awarded to students on enrolment. To apply for admission, applicants must submit an online application and get enrolled in their chosen course.
- Supporting Documents: References, Copies of University transcripts and Degree certificates, Personal statement within 1-2 A4 pages, Research proposal (for MPhil/ PhD applicants only), Curriculum Vitae (for Courses that require professional work experience), and English language certificates
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements vary depending on the course which you are applying for. In this regard, you can get detailed information here.
- Language Requirement: Applicants will need to show evidence of sufficient knowledge of the English language. Check full English language requirements here.
If you have any queries about the AberGrad Scholarship, please contact the Postgraduate Admissions Office. Please note that this scheme is subject to annual review.